Thursday, January 14, 2010

All American Roadside Assistance Do You Know Anything About A Company Called "All American Roadside Assistance"?

Do you know anything about a company called "All American Roadside Assistance"? - all american roadside assistance

It should be a company which companies use for fundraising - as you would sell candy for their school, and magazines - in place flyers in order to render their services and would people buy such as regular roadside assistance and send $ 10 for each member.

If you buy sweets, and although he refused. I wonder about this company is what really provides the service of the road, if necessary, and that's really what they are to your group?

I am fundraising for our school, I ask. I pay for roadside assistance Elite (driver and used), my family and my daughter and I say to move me, my son, so I know that this could theoretically be useful for a fundraiser, but do not all get in bad condition, pasted on the side of the road and stopped, because it something that did not work. I searched the internet, but I see nothing except his own ads

0 comments:

Post a Comment