Friday, January 22, 2010

Sample Bill Of Sale Boat Question About What Breeder Is Responsible For- Please Respond.?

Question about what breeder is responsible for- please respond.? - sample bill of sale boat

I bought my Yorkie 8 weeks on Saturday. Immediately after the way back, she began vomiting (4 times). I assumed it was only because he car sick. This continued and brought her to the vet on Monday because of cause vomiting and diarrhea. The vet with a stool sample tested for worms and parasites were negative. While veterinarian, said he always thought that what was wrong then put on medication and sent home with me was, and a bill of 100.00. It has also for 2 days, then the age is back conditions, but even worse. I took her to the vet and the vet today, once again tested. Although this time he was tested positive for coccidia. The vet overnight and hooked to IV and help on this mediciation. He had a parvo test and it came back negative. I called and spoke to the breeder and does not yet seem to mind. ACK I have papers on him. After he admitted to the hospital gave me an estimate of 930.00! I havent even had this dog for 5 days and spent over $ 1400.00 for them. The farmer responsible for these costs? She said she had first set of photographs,and was twice infiltrated. In our agreement, only an act of sale, was the guarantee anything for the health. Please help me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment