Friday, January 8, 2010

Sanyo Eneloop Charger NiMH Rechargeable Batteries Sony & Sanyo?

NiMH rechargeable batteries Sony & Sanyo? - sanyo eneloop charger

I'm in the market for certain rechargeable batteries, and I am currently in the Sanyo Eneloop AA.

http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-Eneloop-Pre- ...

My only complaint is the load time of 8 hours. I have a fast charger for Sony that the batteries fully charged 15 minutes into account.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Battery-Charg ...

But I wonder whether working battery and charger Sony Eneloop well together. What is damage to the battery or the charger? And Sony charger quickly as possible, so that non-owners Sanyo batteries for a full load? In addition, the Eneloop LSD and the charger that came with my Sony does not make any difference to the charger when the batteries are on LSD or not?

These seem to be the most popular two AA batteries, so I might think someone has already tried this combination. Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment