Friday, February 19, 2010

Bdsm Cage Jpg Is Something Wrong With Me? Please Help Me..?

Is something wrong with me? please help me..? - bdsm cage jpg

I turned 18 in this week. When he was 15, was raped by a man who was (if that's what I "), in which I have absolute confidence. Before I was raped, had a fascination with light BDSM, rape and things of this kind, but an elaborate light now, after they raped, here I am three years later, and fresh in my fantasy of rape and BDSM, took over my life. That's all I think I'm always trying to rape and torture, and pain. I really think it is to be raped, but perhaps not the becaise I had the imagination, nor are raped before. When I watch the news is raped and hear from women, a very important change for me and I feel humiliated and sick. I so much anger in me is raped, and many of the CAGed in a very strong emotions. I have one more trial is delayed for any reason. But everyone, my question is: Is there something wrong with me, because I want to be raped?

0 comments:

Post a Comment