Monday, February 15, 2010

Pityriasis Rosea And Strep Throat Doctor Said It's Not Strep, What's Wrong With Me?

Doctor said it's not strep, what's wrong with me? - pityriasis rosea and strep throat

Back in late May for the first time there was a terrible rash on the body. It began with an oval, I thought it would be an insect bite or something and then full cure no full-body rash with itching, forearms, legs and torso was covered. My doctor has diagnosed as pityriasis rosea. After a few weeks ago I noticed white patches on the tonsils, I went to the doctor and he has amoxicillan me. The white spots are gone, but I still had a sore throat for about a week after the drug. So I went to the doctor and he has amoxicillan me of a high dose. Sore throat persists, but ultimately there was no white spots so far, nearly a month later I saw a white spot on my tonsils and causes my throat to be sore.
II would also say he was afraid of contracting an STD, but I can wait 3 months time to check and it always came back negative, but I did the test the day after I amoxicillan with my recipe. I also lost a nose / ear / neck and the doctor told me I could have silent acid reflex, and said that I should be taken at bedtime Maalox.

I'm not the type of person that has every little thing that appears worried, but it is very, very afraid, and I fear that it might be something wrong. I went to the doctor again and again to spend money and nothing is tired. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment