Thursday, February 4, 2010

Is Weed Bad For Stroke Victims Panic Attacks / Marijuana Use.?

Panic attacks / marijuana use.? - is weed bad for stroke victims

I know you have not yet been any question as long if you are fundamentally important information lol. My question is: I know that marijuana can cause panic disorders. If someone has already taken place, or put even panic attacks, in general, what happens? What has convinced you okay? Any tips? And NO, you do not smoke and I do not want hear that weed is bad blah blah. Graves, Nice answers only plz.


- Since about 8 months he had smoked marijuana and never had a bad effect. I loved it. One day I took my medication (Lamictal and clonidine / do not / if I had Lexapro), but good .. I smoked and I started feeling worse than I had in my life. My first thought was to take a shower and I did. I was so eager to take a shower did not last long. I went looking in the mirror and it seemed that my veins huuuge and very blue and had a killer exploding pain in my forearm, like my veins to go! I woke up and my father said that I wanted to die, suffer a heart attack or stroke, and EOCAP never felt that my arms. The next day I was in the house and my bf had the terrible feeling, tingling in his right cheek and it was very rare in my right side. I went to the hospital and received no answer. I found myself in the emergency room three times with the only response I had on my nerves. They tested my blood, urine, chest X-ray and MRI on my head or w / e. He could not find anything wrong, except he high cholesterol levels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment