Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blue Ray Recorder Pc BLUE RAY Dvd Burners ?

BLUE RAY dvd burners ? - blue ray recorder pc

Hello

I heard about this new Blue Ray DVD burner for PCs that I've ever heard .. But I heard and saw the Blue-ray machines for DVD only.

I need your help with this abnd not sure whether they comply with standard DVD or Blueray disc drive.

I bring only a high-definition camera, which has 120 GB hard drive in it does not have built up on tape or disk.

But what I can say that the movie is 2 hours of full high-definition camcorder, want to keep it to a blank DVD.

Should I buy a normal 8.5 GB DVD-DL, or should I one BlueRay DVD? (not sure if they 8.5GB DVD-Blue Ray)


First, I have a standard DVD recorder Pioneer DVR-550H-S

My computer DVD recorder / player can - / + DL and DVD's allso

Do I have a Blue-ray DVD burner for PC and when I turn my full HD camcorder in high definition blue ray burners and blank DVD then Blueray DVD recorder and play it on my Pioneer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment