Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Credit Card Online Instant Decision Has Anyone Ever Got A "60 Second Decision" From An Online Credit Card Application?

Has anyone ever got a "60 second decision" from an online credit card application? - credit card online instant decision

I know credit cards are the devil, and I'm trying to pay off all of them. However, I was too late for 1 or 2 days because the company did not credit my payments until they wanted. So I'm on the default rate of 30,37% APR. We can not afford to make a payment of 140 to 145 refers to the interest every month. I spoke with my banker or ask for help and told me to transfer the balance to another card. You are currently not discover balance transfers, if you are requesting a replacement. So, I recently completed 2 Online Credit Card Application, with the United States and a Shore Discover.com. Both clearly state that I receive a decision within 60 seconds, but I'm still waiting. I filled the request of the U.S. Bank 4 days ago. I filled the application last night and never heard from U.S. Bank. Discover also has a button to check the status of the application, but apparently takes 24 hours or more before you can afford. Why does the state take an immediate decision, but not? I want to knowif someone really has an immediate decision on a credit card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment