Monday, December 21, 2009

Boyfriend Present Ideas Prom Present Ideas Boyfriend?

Prom present ideas boyfriend? - boyfriend present ideas

my prom two weeks. I and my two girlfriends and friends who go with them st. I have been for some time that two of my friends need to know to access this, I have recently learned that my friend is always to me one too. So I thought, ah, when boys received gifts. Then I learned that my friends will also be introduced to their friends, so now I have to find something for my friend and I have no idea what to do: / Ideas?

3 comments:

Maxwell D said...

haha heres much idea that I have for my friend that he had "eaten". a pizza-shaped heart. It's personal.

Myles said...

Big hug and a kiss.


You will love it:)

Mr. Opinionated said...

lol ... not said ...

Post a Comment