Sunday, December 27, 2009

Horses For Sale In Nj Horse For Sale!! NJ Area Only?

Horse for sale!! NJ area only? - horses for sale in nj

Emma is for sale or rent. She is 14.3 hands and is 11 years. She is absolutely bombproof. She is trained in Western and English. She walks along the trails and water until a smooth chest. She needs shoes and walk with us just a little. Petition 2500 OBO.

Libby is the only hire a horse adopted. It is 6 to 7 years and is 14.3 hands. It was loaded and went around the field with some of them. His ground manners are good, but it needs some work. She is anxious to please. It took her walking shoes and a little without.

I like to keep the two girls together. I hate to get rid of them, but unfortunately I have. I have a son 10 months and I am 34 weeks prego with two ocher. They simply will not have time with the girls who need them. Neither the extra money right now.

I have pictures of girls.

X0xSimplyIrresistiblexox@yahoo.com

or

856-974-3312

0 comments:

Post a Comment